Apple release iOS 12.4 on a Monday, July 22, 2019 , the fourth major update to the iOS 12 operating system that first launched in September 2018. iActivate Dev Team already has successfully tested the MDM Bypass software on Apple device running iOS 12.4!
During the testing process, there were no outward-facing features or major changes discovered in iOS 12.4. According to Apple’s release notes, the update introduces a new iPhone migration option to directly transfer data from an old iPhone to a new iPhone, includes enhancements to Apple News+ and improves the security of your iPhone or iPad:
– Introduces the ability to wirelessly transfer data and migrate directly from an old iPhone to a new iPhone during setup
– Makes downloaded issues accessible in the My Magazines section, both offline and online;
– Adds all publications in Apple News+, including newspapers, to the catalog at the top of the News+ feed ;
– Adds the ability to clear downloaded magazine issues by selecting History > Clear > Clear All.
Other iOS 12.4 improvements and fixes
– Includes a security fix for the Walkie-Talkie app on Apple Watch and re-enables Walkie-Talkie functionality.
We remind you that you can bypass MDM activation screen and remove restrictions on any MDM locked iOS 12.4 devices, including iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max/iPhone XS, and Apple iPad Pro!
You van download iActivate Software for MAC OS (Mojave, High Sierra, and Sierra) as well as on Windows OS (Win 10, Win 8 and Win 7).
If you still doubt, just check reviews at TRUSTPILOT, the most reputable source of genuine feedbacks.
iActivate Software is bypass solution for Supervised Apple MDM Devices